Liverpool Industrial Roofing offer a professional Plateau Rooflight service across Liverpool, Merseyside
Why specify the Plateau Rooflight?
With a slim steel profile only 95mm above the kerb height, the Plateau Rooflight is a skylight with a fine, aesthetically pleasing design and exceptional standards of performance.
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
- Only 95mm above kerb height
High standard of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements
- Thermoliner® – thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control
- Exceeds weather-tightness BS6375: Part 1: 1989
- High degree of air tightness
Our standard IGU specification is a 4mm SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+ toughened inner with a 16mm argon cavity and a 4mm SGG PLANILUX® toughened outer, giving a glass centre pane U-value of 1.2W/m²K.
Other glazing specifications offering for example, improved thermal, acoustic or security properties as well as decorative finishes are also available.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame
Versatile and easy to install
The Plateau Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 5°.
- Suitable for any flat roof construction
- With 10 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
- Full technical help and support available